Vegan Shoes? But, what does it actually mean?
Next time someone tells you that they are vegan, do not believe right away. Confirm whether they wear vegan shoes or not. Sounds strange, right, vegan shoes! Well, let us tell you that vegan shoes are a stout reality now. They are not something for you to munch. It is a valuable addition and boosts humanity's potential in the war against climate change. Canvas Platform sneakers by Jenn Ardor are the most popular vegan shoes these days. Wondering, what are vegan shoes? Do not worry; you will get to know me here.
We have all you need to know about vegan shoes. This is your brief yet complete guide to vegan shoes in 2021.
In Essence: Vegan Shoes
Still wondering, what are Vegan Shoes? Let us tell you.
Vegan shoes are manufactured without any sort of animal-derived ingredients and other associated by-products. Moreover, animal testing is completely out of the question when it comes to manufacturing vegan shoes.
Luckily, there are ethical brands that have opted for a responsible approach towards shoe fashion and manufacturing. Such brands are proudly making vegan shoes for well-aware and responsible consumers. In the past decades, there has been a drastic increase in awareness about eco-friendly practices.
The following ingredients are prohibited to be used to manufacture vegan shoes:
Next, the following synthetic ingredients are allowed for usage in manufacturing vegan shoes:
- Bio-based Polyurethane.
- Recycled materials
- Microfiber Fabric
All of these materials are 100% vegan-friendly in nature.
Why do we need to switch instantly to Vegan Shoes?
This thought will pop into your mind. You will surely think that the synthetic materials used in producing vegan shoes are actually petroleum-based. That is a valid thought that no one cannot deny.
However, if we reflect, these pose a comparatively lesser threat to your ecosystem. Most of these materials are created synthetically in labs. In fact, most such ingredients can easily break down and are recyclable. In this way, they become ideal to be used to manufacture vegan shoes.
Many sounds factors will lead you to switch to vegan shoes. Have a look.
- Do you know at least one animalis brutally abused each passing minute? Animal cruelty stands as the most prominent reason to get a pair of vegan shoes. Opting for products that are derived from animals in any way encourages animal cruelty. The fashion and consumer industry is the biggest culprit behind this dilemma.
Some of the animal cruelty practices are:
- Skinning them alive.
- Handling them in a harsh and rude manner
- Separating young and feeding babies from their mothers
- Causing and participation in practices that encourage species extinction
Well, all the above-mentioned animal cruelty practices can send chills down the spine. Switch to vegan shoes now!
- Pollution is another key player, which is affecting over 100 million people globally. Plus, it is largely affecting animals. Moreover, industries using animal products are actively boosting pollution.
- Vegan shoes are made up of synthetic and recycled materials. This makes them durable and more comfortable.
How to purchase vegan shoes?
Look for responsible brands such as Jenn Ardor, who make 100% vegan shoes. While purchasing, check the product description and manufacturing details. You can also check for vegan-friendly ingredients and raw materials. Eco-friendly brands clearly mention the vegan aspects of their products.
Vegan shoes are trendy and well in the fashion game, such as Jenn Ardor’s chic black canvas sneakers. They are 100% vegan-friendly. Check out the Jenn Ardor collection for a massive chunk of stylish vegan shoes.